Monday, February 2, 2009


Hi,


We are the Nielson Family. Jordan is originally from Ephraim, Ut and (me) Diane is from Gunnison. We met at a Snow College dance. I was going to Snow College and Jordan was there trying to pick up on some chicks. We have been married 19 years on May 18th. It sounds crazy but it has went by really fast...


We enjoy riding 4-wheelers, camping, boating (especially going to Lake Powell each year with our extending family). Jordan and I also both love just hang out with our family. Jordan also likes to fly model airplanes and fix all my broken stuff around the house. His great talent for "tinkering" has saved us hundreds of dollars in house and lawn mower repairs. I like to quilt, scrapbook and read. I also enjoy walking with my friends and going on "girls" night out.



We have two kids. Connor is 15 (almost 16) and Jadyn is 11 (almost 12). Connor goes to West Jordan High School and enjoys playing video games and hanging out with his friends. Wow does that sound like a typical teenager or what? Jadyn likes playing basketball, soccer and taking gymnastics. She is also my #1 mess maker and I can tell every where she has been in the house that day by just following the trail of stuff left behind.




3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you've joined the blogging world. Your family is soooooo cute! I hope to see ya again soon.
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Blog it's nice to be able to keep in contact even when we are away from Lake Powell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I know you :) Thanks for coming to the shower it was fun to see you. You sure have a cute family. You can look at my blog at jknebeker.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete